Sunday, February 17, 2008

I am member of the clean plate club!!!!


My mother in law started this 'Clean Plate Club' thing. Basically it is just a ploy to get the kids to eat. And it works, lemme tell ya. If you finish your plate, you are a member of the 'Clean Plate Club.' And everytime Adam finishes, he yells, 'I a member of the Clean Plate Club.' And now we have moved onto the 'Clean Bowl Club' and 'Clean Cup Club'. And he'll tell you that you are a member as well if your plate is clean. This is something I want to remember about my boys when they were small.

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is the most adorable ploy to get your kids to eat that I have ever heard of. Does it involve any reward? Or just the fact that you are allowed to shout, "I am a member of the Clean Plate Club!"? That is such a cute story!!