Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One year ago today...


I received one of the greatest blessings of my life. Our little Van Willis was born at 9:38

in the evening. (Chip said we were going to have a reinactment of the labor from beginning to end and that would have started about 45 minutes ago. :) ) Van is a wonderful wonderful child. I often tell people, if I could clone him I would have probably ten more kids. He brings such joy to my life. He came home from the hospital sleeping through the night, he was a wonderful feeder and just an easy going baby. He is a delight and I love him more than words can describe. He has such a laid back personality, doesn't want to bother anyone and I call him my mush, he just likes to snuggle in and love you. I couldn't imagine life without him and it breaks my heart to see he is a year old already. My sweet sweet boy.

No comments: