Friday, February 29, 2008

What's in a name?


So those of you moms out there, you know what it's like to pick a name out for your child right? You read the baby name book as soon as you are pregnant and write down a bunch of names and then consult with the spouse and find the most fitting one right? Well, we did that but I want to let you know what I call my kids on a given day:
Van-
Van
Van-o
Baby
Baby Van
Tootsie
Pootsie
Boobie
Buby
Big Boy
Monster Mash
Adam-
Adam
Love
Buby
Buddy
Bud
Hot Cakes
'my special boy'
Adam will refer to himself as 'A big Tractor Boy' and he calls Van 'Roger Dodger' on occasion. Chip will call Van 'Vandle' and Adam 'Adamite'. And those are all I can think of right now but I am sure there are more. And thank you to BP and BB's mom for telling me how to get the pics on here. :)

No comments: