Saturday, March 1, 2008
A blessing in disguise
This probably isn't the appropriate title for this post but you'll understand in a minute. When Sesame Street Live was coming to town, of course I had to get tickets. Adam went last year with my mom and a friend and his mom but I didn't get a ticket for me because I either was going to deliver Van around that time, or be nursing him and couldn't leave him home that long. I was pretty bummed but when this year rolled around, I was psyched. We got the tickets for Saturday morning at 10:30 and were ready to go. Of course, there needed to be a snowstorm last night and into this morning and if you live around here, and/or know where I live, there was no getting off my hill by 8:30 am, nor was I driving over New Paltz mountain. So, we didn't go. I called over to the Mid-Hudson Civic Center and they told me I could buy tickets at the door for a later show. (Because of course the roads were fine by like 10:30.) So my mom and Adam and I drive over there and the lady gives us tickets to... THE SECOND ROW. It really couldn't have gotten any better. As you can see in the pictures, Adam had a blast. Those are actually pictures with the camera zoomed out. He was able to meet some of the characters and jumped around a bit. It was a fun day and next year we think we are bringing Daddy and Van.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment