Ok, this isn't the NYC St. Patrick's Day parade but it still is one. Actually, I found out last night (St. Patrick's Day Eve) :) that my husband was going to be IN the St. Patrick's Day parade in NYC. I knew he was going down but I thought he was just doing a traffic detail or something. Nope, he was marching. If I knew that a few weeks prior, I may have made arrangements to actually go down and see it. But alas, we didn't and maybe we will another time. But he said he doesn't want to do it again. It was cold.
We went on Sunday to Goshen to see the St. Patrick's Day parade down there. My mom grew up in Goshen and my grandma and aunt still live there. We go there every Monday after Little Gym to visit. So my mom and dad and Adam and Van and I all went to go see the parade. We stopped in Middletown first and did a little shopping. As we were leaving the mall I called my aunt and said we weren't coming, it was raining. As we left the mall entrance I thought, hey it looks a little lighter, so we called her back and said we were coming. When we parked and walked, it was POURING and then as we were standing there waiting, it was sleeting. But when the parade actually started, it was clear. Van liked the bag pipes and Adam enjoyed watching as well. I think it was their first parade because the one at the Pumpkin Party they are in each year. I have realized though that we need to get some more green clothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment