We spent a delightful day all together. It is really nice to have a large family. Maybe it is not large to some but I think it is pretty large. My husband has 2 sisters and they have spouses and 3 kids each. This morning at church, we filled 4 pews. The 8 cousins are 10, 8, 7, 4, 3, 3, 1 and 1. It is so nice that they cal all play together and get along so well. As I am writing this, I hear the buzz of the fourwheeler outside as well as kids running around and yelling. I am very fortunate to be part of a caring and loving family... on both sides.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter
We spent a delightful day all together. It is really nice to have a large family. Maybe it is not large to some but I think it is pretty large. My husband has 2 sisters and they have spouses and 3 kids each. This morning at church, we filled 4 pews. The 8 cousins are 10, 8, 7, 4, 3, 3, 1 and 1. It is so nice that they cal all play together and get along so well. As I am writing this, I hear the buzz of the fourwheeler outside as well as kids running around and yelling. I am very fortunate to be part of a caring and loving family... on both sides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment