Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Van!






Today we celebrated Van's first birthday. I had a little lunch with my inlaws and parents over. We had lunch, cake, sang Happy Birthday and opened presents. Adam seemed to enjoy Van's presents more than Van did. Van did look proud on his little trike though. I purchased that primarily for this summer when we go to the Jersey shore and Adam rides his bike on the boardwalk, I think Van will enjoy his too. We had a nice day celebrating the birth of our boy.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Jules, those are the cutest pictures! He LOOKS like a sweet, easy-going kid. I know what you mean about his turning a year old 'breaking your heart.' Awww. :)

Benjamin Harding said...

Great cake Jules.. so crafty. :) heehee...

Poley said...

love the pics of Van's first b-day!!!! What a big boy he's becoming!!! Love the cake too. Time sure flies by