I CANNOT get a carseat out of my car. I mean I could the 'carrier' out of the base but I could never get the base, or the bigger seats that my kids are now in, out of the car. I need to work on that.
and
I feel so much better about myself when I am wearing fancy shoes.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness we had the same problem!!!! I don't think those bases are very user friendly if you KWIM. Grocery shopping...Go to Shoprite and get one of those carts that look like a "Cadillac" (two top seats with harness-type seatbelts) and strap one child in on both sides. I prefer not to take them both with me but it works very well now that Brynnie is big enough to sit in it. AND
Dyl was so happy to see Adam yesterday he said "I love Adam mommy" all the way home. It's great to do another class together and watch our kids grow up together.
Post a Comment