Friday, February 8, 2008

Seven things I love



I was tagged by Alana to list seven things I love and here are seven things that I have thought of in the last day or so:
1. Being able to raise my kids on a farm.
2. Adam's imagination (it's so fun to see and hear this thoughts)
3. Baby Van's disposition, so laid back and happy.
4. Living close to my parents, inlaws and brother, what a blessing to have such a support system
5. Being able to stay home with my kids in this precious and every so fleeting time in their lives
6. The fact that sometimes when my husband goes to bed a little before me, he leaves the bathroom light on for me and he kisses me on the cheek before he goes to work. (I know they are little things but like a friend once told me, it's the little things that can drive you crazy, but it's the little things that can make you happy too.)
7. And being pregnant. (I'm not now but I do really love it. I love growing a little person inside, it just really agrees with me. I would be a surregate but Chip isn't really a fan of that. :) )
And I tag Keri and Beth because they are the only other ones I know with blogs. :)

1 comment:

Poley said...

I love your 7 things...I sat a long time and thought about mine. I have to thank you for your "time to lick the spoon" post. It made me realize how important it is to slow down and enjoy my kids before they are too old (or I'm too old) and they don't want to play with me anymore.