I decided to have a little family day and visit this wonderful park. I brought Adam here when he was 4 months old and needless to say, he didn't get much out of it. But we packed a picnic lunch and went on our way today. We don't know how many more beautiful weekends we will have. We went on the carousel but I don't have any pictures because I held Adam and Chip had Van, then we went to the zoo and looked at all the local animals like deer, porcupines, beavers, bear, etc., had our lunch, played on the playground, and that was about it. I guess they have Octoberfest there every weekend in October so there were little vendors and music and food too. It was a wonderful family day for us.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Bear Mountain
I decided to have a little family day and visit this wonderful park. I brought Adam here when he was 4 months old and needless to say, he didn't get much out of it. But we packed a picnic lunch and went on our way today. We don't know how many more beautiful weekends we will have. We went on the carousel but I don't have any pictures because I held Adam and Chip had Van, then we went to the zoo and looked at all the local animals like deer, porcupines, beavers, bear, etc., had our lunch, played on the playground, and that was about it. I guess they have Octoberfest there every weekend in October so there were little vendors and music and food too. It was a wonderful family day for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment