Friday, February 1, 2008

Birthday Time


In 22 days, my oldest son will be 3 and in 19 days, my youngest will be one. But let's not think about that right now. :) Adam has gone to a few birthday parties in the last few months and he is SO excited about his birthday. We are doing an Elmo theme.... again. :) Ever since he was one he has had this Elmo doll and that is his comfort object if you will. It is an old tickle me Elmo that my nephew had and he is actually ten today. We did an Elmo theme last year for his two year old party. But when I asked him this year what he wanted, he wanted Elmo again. He doesn't know many of the characters out there because he doesn't really watch a lot of tv but I gave him the options of Bob the Builder, Curious George, Big Tonka trucks (but not John Deere because I really think I will be doing that for the rest of my life.) We even went down the Party Store aisle and he still wanted Elmo, so Elmo it is. But in case you were wondering who he wants at his party... Daddy and Santa Claus. :) Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Poley said...

Isn't fun now that the kids know it's birthday time???? Dylan is counting down the days until the big THomas the Train party. Have fun planning. We won't get too many more birthdays like the ones when they are little. I LOVE how excited they are